Hellsing Majors monologue Hellsing Majors monologue

A tad to gentle and a little drunk...But pretty good I'd say add more intensity,and increase volume.

Orias1992 responds:

thanks, this was done a while ago. I haven't put up any new audio since I got my Snowball iCE mic. Mostly been working on some stuff on a few voice acting sites. But thanks a lot!

Azure Fantasy Azure Fantasy

Excellent beat and i love the energy of it!

PhatBoiJ responds:

Thanks man!

Spanish Fingerpicking Spanish Fingerpicking

Very nice very relaxing but upbeat.

Lavender Town Dark Dub Lavender Town Dark Dub

Holy shit I never thought this creepy freaking song could be this BADASS it must mean your badass too.Good work i have faved and downloaded this shit......
Utter epicness
Has been achived

O Holy Night - Twelve Days O Holy Night - Twelve Days

Girl theres a good reason your on my favorite artist list........Bravo.....a masterpiece as usual!

The Dancing Fire The Dancing Fire

@ RubinDragon & kelwynshade I agree this is missing something and i know what it is I think Some Slow dark rich Violins or Other string would make it breathtaking!!!

As Silence Sings As Silence Sings

Ohhh very pretty and peaceful.....and a little sad.........

ORMIX responds:

Yeah you know, I never really thought of it like that... this sounds more of a lonely person dying then some one just singing about sleeping rofl and of course its in a minor mode like 97% of my songs are so that adds a bit to the feeling I guess. but glad you liked it :)

Rainbow Kabob Rainbow Kabob

Someone needs to make a bright silly hyper flash to this one that ends up all memed out and Epic!!! :D

Windswept Windswept

This is wonderful sounds like something that should be on a legend of zelda game or a final fantasy game.

Donkey Kong Country Medley Donkey Kong Country Medley

amazing

I loved this game as a kid thank you for giving me a taste of my child hood

Kreepman responds:

Thou art welcome good sir.